Gotham Avenue School
Mr. William Mingo, Principal
Mrs. Pamela Stamidis, Asst. Principal
Mr. Robert Cavaliere, Asst. Principal
181 Gotham Avenue, Elmont, NY 11003
Phone: (516) 326-5540
Fax: (516) 326-0563
Hours: 8:05 a.m.-2:25 p.m.
"Inspiring Excellence without Exception."
Our Mission: To maintain a safe, supportive, and nurturing learning environment that is committed to the social-emotional development and academic success of all students.
Our Vision: To empower our students with the ability to become productive citizens, be critical thinkers, compete in our global society, and become lifelong learners.
Health & Safety Protocols
- Social distancing will be implemented in all areas throughout the building.
- All students and staff are required to wear a mask.
- All students and staff will have their temperature taken before entering the school building.
- Regular hand washing will be scheduled throughout the day.
- Shared items and materials will be reduced and cleaned as needed.
- When possible, we will increase access to fresh air by having students participate in outdoor activities.
- Scheduled cleaning of high-touch areas will be increased.
Letters & Notices